Neuhoff Media – Decatur is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented Account Executive to sell the value of our local radio brands
95.1 WDZQ FM, 102.9 WSOY FM, HOT 105.5 WCZQ FM, WSOY AM 1340, WDZ AM 1050, NowDecatur.com, and events. The ideal candidate must possess proven business development and sales experience, be a self-starter who is able to Identify and develop new business opportunities; keep and grow existing client relationships; offer solutions that help clients meet business goals.
We provide great products to sell, top industry training tools, and leadership that supports development and rewards performance.
- Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
- Identifies client/agency needs and develops proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Delivers effective sales presentations.
- Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
- Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
- Works collaboratively to drive revenue.
- Ensures prompt payments.
- Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with resources.
- Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Selling and demonstrating outstanding customer service in your background. Come tell us a story about how your customers have fallen in love with you. You deserve a company to fall in love with….
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin or sex. Neuhoff Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send an introductory letter, resume and a video explaining why you should be considered for the position to Kathy Byerly email@example.com