ACCOUNT MANAGER – WKOA / WASK / WXXB / WKHY / WASK-AM (FULL TIME)
Location: Lafayette, IN
Neuhoff Media is seeking both experienced and entry level Account Managers to represent 90% of the Lafayette population who engage with our company through our radio, digital, and event marketing platforms every month. As an Account Manager with Neuhoff Media, you’ll learn how to advise local business on successful marketing strategies that are anchored on the foundation of Lafayette’s most listened to radio properties: K105, WASK, 101.7 The Hammer, 93.5 WKHY, and B102.9. If you’re outgoing, creative, self-motivated, tenacious, detail-oriented, money motivated, and have reliable transportation, then we’d like to talk to you about potentially joining the most experienced advertising sales team east of the Mississippi (average tenure is 12.5 years). As an Account Manager, your daily responsibilities would include:
- Prospecting, developing and cultivating new business for the radio stations you represent.
- Setting up and conducting face-to-face meetings with qualified prospects.
- Constructing and presenting proposals/contracts to business decision makers that address their marketing needs.
- Negotiating favorable business deals and acquiring prospect commitment.
- Managing relationships with clients.
- Communicating ongoing contact/sales activities to sales management team.
- Achieving individual monthly and annual sales objectives.
Neuhoff Media owns and operates twenty radio stations, sixteen locally focused digital music, information and entertainment sites, and reaches over a million consumers from Illinois into Indiana. Full time employees have access to benefits, including health care insurance and 401k retirement programs. To be considered, please email your resume and a paragraph about why you believe this job is the right fit for you, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin or sex. Neuhoff Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.